News and insights
Keep up with the ever-increasing pace of information by checking out our curated resources—or sign up for a virtual event to learn more.
Whether we're helping you better understand your information assets or better share those assets within your company, we're here to help facilitate a free exchange of ideas.
In this article, I’ll outline why I think that you need to consider a regular, deep review of your information needs and information partners alongside a few ideas on how you can conduct that review.
In this article, I’ll touch upon a few key points to highlight why working with diverse suppliers is worth your while, and also explain why it’s important that organizations work with independently certified diverse suppliers rather than relying on self-certification.
Decision making is an important skill for any manager or leader – particularly at critical inflection points in the life cycle of a business. How can we avoid agonizing, delaying and fruitless hindsight? Nikhil Damle, Catalyst Coach at Iridium Coaching and Learning, a Technology, Banking and Operations Enterprise Executive, discusses the psychology of decision-making and “Monday Morning Quarterbacking” plus other factors to consider when making timely and effective decisions.
- After Action Review - realising the value
- What is Royalty-Free Music?
- What Does a Contemporary E- Library Look Like?
- Why we need to encourage workplace disclosure of non-visible disabilities
- What is copyright and how does it work?
- Working with experts: delivering high quality content for your users
- Post-Covid world and a question of boundaries
- Addressing Information Pollution: an action plan for the most trusted profession
- Information spend: don’t let the tail wag the dog!
- The future of work: the only constant is change
- Levelling up in Florence
- Reflecting on the ‘Great Resignation’
- Why you should consider a purpose-built information management portal
- 3 Top Tips for Maximizing ROI on Your Information Management Processes in 2022
- Legacies of the Pandemic: Hybrid Working
- Changing Industry in Information Services
- What Does Couranto Do?
- Emotional Intelligence: The Process, The Application, and The End Result
- Finding Good Data in Bad Sources
- Can Better Data Improve the Performance of Your Information Asset Portfolio?
- Managing the Rising Costs of Global Business Intelligence; Putting Control of Business Intelligence in Your Hands
- Reducing Business Information Costs and Driving Up Value of Couranto's Clarity Service
- Data- Overhead or Investment?
- The Missing 3%: Managing Information’s Lost Costs
- How the Pandemic has Changed the Values of Professional Communities
- Integrating Couranto and SAP
- Buying Information: The Perfect Storm
- Pushing Past the Edge of Intelligence
- Information Asset Analysis: Subtract Costs and Multiply Value for A Better ROI
- Are Humans Underrated?
- How Couranto Identifies Contract Duplication and Saves Money
Good ideas spread quickly. Our teams and products can make a big impact. Read more about what's happening at Couranto.
Couranto and CCC announce a deeper partnership to better serve their clients’ information management, licensing, and copyright compliance needs.
Abstract: During this year’s 2022 SLA conference Couranto will be presenting three sessions covering important information management topics. In a key presentation, Nick Collinson, Director of Business Strategy, Market Development, Library & E-Content will explain why a regular needsassessment is vital, alongside top tips for a successful needs assessment. Couranto will also look at two tools that help information managers in their everyday work. We’ll discuss Couranto Discovery and explain why it helps make information sources more visible and more accessible, as well as Couranto Clarity – the one-stop portal for managing information sources and monitoring usage.
Couranto is pleased to celebrate its fourth anniversary as a disability-owned business enterprise (DOBE), certified through Disability:IN’s Supplier Diversity program.