News and insights
Keep up with the ever-increasing pace of information by checking out our curated resources—or sign up for a virtual event to learn more.
Whether we're helping you better understand your information assets or better share those assets within your company, we're here to help facilitate a free exchange of ideas.
Many information professionals are busier than ever, but are they focused on the right things? Stephen Phillips discusses perceptions of activities that add value.
Nick Collison discusses some of the opportunities he’s discovered leading Couranto’s Information Asset Analysis team.
Stephen Phillips considers some of the opportunities and challenges of getting to grips with your organizations’ habits when it comes to buying third party information.
- Managing the Rising Costs of Global Business Intelligence; Putting Control of Business Intelligence in Your Hands
- Reducing Business Information Costs and Driving Up Value of Couranto's Clarity Service
- Data- Overhead or Investment?
- The Missing 3%: Managing Information’s Lost Costs
- How the Pandemic has Changed the Values of Professional Communities
- Integrating Couranto and SAP
- Are humans underrated?
- How Couranto identifies Contract Duplication and Saves Money
Good ideas spread quickly. Our teams and products can make a big impact. Read more about what's happening at Couranto.
Clients want to analyze and manage their data, but have not found a powerful but intuitive solution that meets their needs. Until now.
Couranto is pleased and proud that our Season for Giving Campaign donation will help plant trees through the National Forest Foundation.