What is in it for you?
Enjoy our Vacation Incentive Reward Program
Embrace a Flexible and Remote Work Schedule
Benefit from Family Subscriptions
- Deliver exceptional account service and cultivate successful customer relationships.
- Listen to customer needs and provide a consultative approach to align customer needs with Couranto solution set.
- Effectively demonstrate and support our solutions to customers as required.
- Assess customer engagement and identifies opportunities to grow account. This includes:
- Following through on outstanding orders.
- Conducting collection analysis to determine upsell opportunities
- Establishing robust relationship across multiple touchpoints.
- Identifying opportunities for upselling and communicate them to Account Development Manager.
- Work with the Account Development Manager to ensure the health of assigned customer accounts.
- Tracks key performance indicators (KPI’s) to measure efficacy of customer relationships.
- Follow up with dedicated Customer Service Assistant to ensure that Zendesk tickets are resolved within the contractual SLAs.
- Concurrently manages multiple accounts, deadlines, and projects.
- Track and document all customer communications through Zendesk.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as SaaS Customer Service or Account Executive
- Minimum associate degree, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Possesses an understanding and demonstrated success in of B2B Sales process.
- Quick to adapt and assumes responsibility for allocated accounts.
- Advanced Proficiency in: ZenDesk, Microsoft Office Suite, Gmail, Zoom, Slack
- Ability to multi-task across multiple software systems and customers.
Interested in joining Couranto? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.